Conference & Trade Show
Kentucky International Convention Center, Louisville, KY
No matter what your role is in public safety, NENA's Annual Conference & Expo delivers the education, resources, and contacts you need to be better equipped to do your job and actively prepare for the road ahead. Featuring inspiring keynote speakers, dozens of education and training sessions designed to inform and empower, comprehensive full-day and multi-day courses and workshops with real-world applications, unparalleled opportunities to network with peers and make the right connections, and an expo hall showcasing cutting-edge products and services, this is the must-attend event of the year for today’s emergency communications professional.
With decades of experience, Comtech has developed an extensive portfolio of emergency call routing, call handling, location data delivery and text messaging solutions, and has strengthened its one-stop-shop NG9-1-1 capabilities for state and local jurisdictions. Comtech is the only company in the industry offering a single-source, next-generation 9-1-1 approach that includes comprehensive in-house capabilities spanning the entire deployment and ongoing systems management.
Located at the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville, Comtech invites attendees to visit booth 115, meet its team of 911 industry experts, and learn more about the following:
- Call Routing and Location Delivery: Comtech designs, implements, and operates secure, highly available, carrier agnostic Emergency Services IP Networks (ESInets) across the United States. Our NENA i3 NG9-1-1 Next Generation Core Services (NGCS) applications enable end-to-end Internet Protocol (IP) call completion and data delivery, and our multiple operational models put our customers in control of their regional or statewide deployment.
- Call Handling and Management Solutions: Purpose-built with more than 30 years of research and innovation, Comtech Solacom’s line of NG9-1-1 solutions leverage advanced hardware and software technologies that are trusted to streamline processes and enable a more efficient collection of critical information in emergency situations. Live demonstrations for our industry-leading 9-1-1 solutions include Guardian Call Handling, Guardian Map, and our latest workload planning and management application, Insights.
- Cybersecurity: Comtech’s CyberStronger™ solutions include up-skill, re-skill, and training systems to increase the cybersecurity skills of any mission-critical workforce or public safety staff. These solutions provide education, hands-on training, and live online knowledge assessment and skills-building programs in all cybersecurity areas.
- Situational Awareness: Comtech’s SmartResponse™ situational awareness platform is an in-cloud geospatial solution with real time, contextual, and actionable intelligence for public safety answering points (PSAPs) and security agencies. This powerful application collates human and device-generated data into a flexible mapping interface, providing actionable insights into emergency situations for efficient and effective management of crisis situations.
- Text Messaging Capabilities: Comtech offers multiple options for Text to 9-1-1, including an interim web-based solution (EMedia®) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) connectivity from the Comtech Text Control Center (TCC) to PSAPs’ call handling equipment (CHE). Additionally, Messenger readies call takers with the ability to collect, process and share previously unavailable live incident information such as text, photos, and video via short message service (SMS)/multimedia messaging service (MMS), from one integrated desktop.