Conference & Trade Show
Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
APCO 2022, APCO International’s Annual Conference & Expo, is the premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors. Starting August 7, APCO 2022 offers four days of educational sessions, committee meetings and special events, paired with two full days of exhibits.
With decades of experience, Comtech has developed an extensive portfolio of emergency call routing, call handling, location data delivery and text messaging solutions, and has strengthened its one-stop-shop NG9-1-1 capabilities for state and local jurisdictions. Comtech is the only company in the industry offering a single-source, next-generation 9-1-1 approach that includes comprehensive in-house capabilities spanning the entire deployment and ongoing systems management.
Located at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Comtech invites attendees to visit booth 519, meet its team of 9-1-1 industry experts, and learn more about the following:
- Call Routing and Location Delivery: Comtech designs, implements, and operates secure, highly available, carrier agnostic Emergency Services IP Networks (ESInets) across the United States. Our NENA i3 NG9-1-1 Next Generation Core Services (NGCS) applications enable end-to-end Internet Protocol (IP) call completion and data delivery, and our multiple operational models put our customers in control of their regional or statewide deployment.
- Call Handling and Management Solutions: Purpose-built with more than 30 years of research and innovation, Comtech Solacom’s line of NG9-1-1 solutions leverage advanced hardware and software technologies that are trusted to streamline processes and enable a more efficient collection of critical information in emergency situations. Live demonstrations for our industry-leading 9-1-1 solutions include Guardian Call Handling, Guardian Map, and our latest workload planning and management application, Insights.
- Cybersecurity: Comtech’s CyberStronger™ solutions include up-skill, re-skill, and training systems to increase the cybersecurity skills of any mission-critical workforce or public safety staff. These solutions provide education, hands-on training, and live online knowledge assessment and skills-building programs in all cybersecurity areas.
- Situational Awareness: Comtech’s SmartResponse™ situational awareness platform is an in-cloud geospatial solution with real time, contextual, and actionable intelligence for public safety answering points (PSAPs) and security agencies. This powerful application collates human and device-generated data into a flexible mapping interface, providing actionable insights into emergency situations for efficient and effective management of crisis situations.
- Text Messaging Capabilities: Comtech offers multiple options for Text to 9-1-1, including an interim web-based solution (EMedia®) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) connectivity from the Comtech Text Control Center (TCC) to PSAPs’ call handling equipment (CHE). Additionally, Messenger readies call takers with the ability to collect, process and share previously unavailable live incident information such as text, photos, and video via short message service (SMS)/multimedia messaging service (MMS), from one integrated desktop.