Public safety agencies across America are looking to launch NG9‑1‑1 services. With the increased availability of federal 9‑1‑1 grant funding, it is only a matter of time before you and your team can finally realize the promise of modern, IP-based 9‑1‑1 communications.
Are you thinking about NG9‑1‑1? If so, you need to think outside the box!
[Why It Matters]
When it comes to 9‑1‑1, one size does not fit all. Ever! Your agency has unique needs that require a unique solution. You deserve a system that does not cut corners and a partner that does not treat you like a carbon copy.
Don’t settle for:
- A semi-i3 solution.
- Unwanted upgrades.
- National outages.
- Service degradation caused by neighboring jurisdictions’ 9‑1‑1 traffic.
- Allegiance to a particular service provider.
At Comtech, we pride ourselves on deploying customer-defined i3 systems designed with you in mind. We recognize that your agency is different and deserves an NG9‑1‑1 service that is right for you. Comtech has been deploying NG9‑1‑1 services since 2011, beginning with the launch of the first NENA i3 NG9‑1‑1 service. We have deployed more Next Generation Core Services than any other provider and are, oftentimes, the brand behind the brand.
What does all of this mean for you? What are Comtech’s core beliefs? We believe you should have:
- Multiple deployment models to choose from.
- A standards-aligned solution (including NENA i3).
- Carrier diversity to ensure the utmost redundancy and reliability.
- Public-safety-grade availability.
- A service whose core elements are not shared among other customers.
- In-region or in-state resources leveraged whenever possible.
- The most experienced and dedicated 9‑1‑1 partner in the U.S.
You deserve the best NG9‑1‑1 service on the market today, one that backed by the best and most experienced team in the industry.
Think outside the box for your NG9‑1‑1 needs.